Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to the grind...

Well, our real world has kicked back into gear and we are busy, busy, busy! I will break this one down person by person...

G started "school" full-time and loves it. He did not cry when we left him on the first day! His teachers are wonderful women with patience and kindness. Our little man is well on his way to potty training and is trying new foods daily at school.
A was an old hat this year! She didn't want me to take her picture in her classroom but, thankfully, we were the first ones there so she "allowed" me one photo op! She got in the car the first day and said, "There wasn't anything that I didn't like!" I am so glad that she has adjusted so well. With school, church activities on Sundays and Wednesdays, cheerleading on Mondays, and piano on Fridays, we have a full schedule with her! I hope I can remember to take my vitamins :)

I have started back to my job with full force. I have already had some tough work this week and will in the weeks ahead but I love it. Helping others was what I was born to do!
Our fearless leader, Chris, hopes that he will manage to keep everyone sane with the busy schedule we all maintain. He wants to wiggle in some time for fishing and has planned a camping trip for us in September.



G walked right in!


A & G "posing" and sweet Miss Smith with A at Orientation


Such a big 1st grader!

No comments: