Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Party planning....

Plans for the BIG #6 for Miss Ava are in full swing around our house! If any of you have been under a rock around Ava lately, here is her theme:

Go figure! My little "pop princess" wants the perfect rockstar birthday complete with a guitar cake and guitar invites for her little friends. Now why can't she want a nice calm birthday like a tea party? I know why..... she is her mother's child. Her mother, yours truly, used to dream the big dreams as well. When I do something, why not go all out in the first place so you will never be disappointed! Where did my Momma go wrong? The hostess with the mostess still reigns in this household. I hope our guests won't be disappointed. Please send me any suggestions on how to orchestrate a rockstar and her groupies for two hours........ please.......

No comments: