Thursday, January 17, 2008

On the job hunt...


So today I am continuing the job hunt. It is an exhausting process because (joy!) I chose a career in which the search is based on word of mouth rather than the classifieds. I know that there has to be a disturbed individual out there who need a counselor! Why not me?


Anyway, I had some good leads but I am frustrated with those now. I am pondering whether it is part of the Lord's plan to teach me patience while staying home with my kids. Don't get me wrong, I do love being with the kids and doing the domestic thing. I just dream of a life whereby I can be totally self-involved 8 hours a day. I know that I need to realize that the kids are only little once and I can always work once they get in school, blah, blah, blah.....


Please keep me in your prayers as I continue the search for a job and for my purpose.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hey Kate, I totally understand how frustrating learning patience can be. I applaude you for being a mother. Relish in it's rewards. I trust the right position will come along for you. Wishing you grace while you wait. ~Carol