Friday, January 11, 2008

Our nieces and nephews

Hello all- Here I am for Day 2. I decided to introduce my nieces and nephews to everyone today before I begin my panderings...










This first little fellow is my brand new nephew, Abe. He belongs to my brother, Clay, and his wife, Melanie. He is a 3 month old cutie and rolled over this week!












Hogan, a twin, is 3 1/2 and belongs to my sister, Claire, and her husband, Darrell. He is a strong boy and loves any type of automobile or truck, especially those in Nascar.


Hendon, the other twin, is 3 1/2 and belongs to my sister, Claire, and her husband, Darrell. She loves babies and purses and is the biggest girlie-girl I know. (Everyone says that she is just like me! Sorry, Claire and Darrell!)




Grayson just turned 7 and also belongs to Claire and Darrell. He loves to read and all sports. The kid is an encyclopedia of ESPN!



Casey is 7 and belongs to Chris' sister, Vicky, and her husband, Rog. She was so excited at Christmas to get a "chapter book." Boy, do I remember those days!

Jamey is almost 3 and also belongs to Chris' sister, Vicky, and her husband, Rog. She is so sweet and has the cutest voice you have ever heard!

No comments: