Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My baby is 5!!


I cannot belive that 5 years have flown by! My precious little Ava is now a big #5.... She had a great party with her family and a few friends at Sweet & Sassy in Hoover. They dress the girls in "princess attire" and do their hair and a little make-up. She had a ball! Thanks to all of our sweet family and friends for making her feel like a real princess for the day (or week or year or lifetime!).
Ava is such a special little girl and we have been so blessed by her presence in our lives. She is thriving at school and at home with her live-in playmate, Griffin! Please continue to pray for Ava as great things are ahead for her in her life!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't believe she's already 5. Man how time flies. I'm not looking forward to Grayson turning 5. He's still my baby. I miss you guys:)