Thursday, December 29, 2011

It has been a while....

My new year resolution is to capture of some of who I am for my children. This will consist of photo albums, journaling, and blogging. I am a lover of blogs and read them quite regularly. My favorites are "Forgiven and Saved" and "Snippets" both by friends from college and Big Mama and Boo Mama, not my friends but I would sure like them to be! On the friend blogs I love that photos are shared much like Facebook but you get a different element of what experiences mean to my friends as mothers, women and wives.

I am embarking on a new journey this year as I have had our last child and now must face the work world. I have stayed home with each of my children for the first two years of life before returning to work. It feels different now, though, due to the fact that there will be no more two year hiatuses during my earthly life. I must now devote myself to not only children, husband, home, church, pet but career as well. I don't mean to make it seem like Chris is holding a gun to my head to return to work. In fact he doesn't offer much to that conversation at all. He loves me being home and "doting" on him! Returning to work will be a change for us all, especially baby girl who has had me all to herself for her whole life.

Even with 8 more months of staying home I am nervous. What if I don't find my "dream" job? What if Celia gets kicked out of daycare for biting? What if our family has difficulty making it work? I guess this is the time to "let go and let God". God will lead me down the right path. I just have to keep my trust in Him.

These babies are worth every second I get to spend with them...


TEXTAREA_ID

No comments: