Sunday, August 24, 2008

I have the Kindergarten blues...


O.K. The time is upon us. Ava has begun her academic journey of excellence: Kindergarten! She arrived with fresh crayons in hand to begin this quest of knowledge at Briarwood Christian School. While Mommy & Daddy are somewhat bereft and Griffin is downright downtrodden, we know that she is in a good place in her little life. Life is not that complicated for her yet. She has so much going for her and we have some major praying to continue so that she will lead a good and true life serving our Lord and others for His kingdom. Please say a little prayer for Ava and for us as you read this. We need them! Thanks!!



1 comment:

Our Sweet Girls said...

I know the feeling!!! Abbie started kindergarten August 6th. However, I've been ok with it. Pre-school really helped! Plus, I still stay so busy with Lizzie!! It's actually kinda nice...I can get a few things done now!!
Ava is so pretty! We really need to get the girls together to play some time!
I guess now the REAL fun begins! I just hate that they'll have to encounter some of the things they'll be dealt...but we survived, didn't we?