Friday, June 27, 2008

Thirty-One

To: my beautiful blogger friends
Re: new business for Kate
  • Now is the time that I am requesting support your old pal in my new business endeavor: Thirty-One Gifts. This stuff is so great! Monogrammed items galore in the catalog as well as personalized stationary, candles, luggage, totes, purses and much more. There is something for everyone and the prices are great (we all know how much monogramming costs!).

  • Thirty-One is a wonderful company based on the bibical principles of the virtuous woman in Proverbs 31. Please check out my website @ www.mythirtyone.com/kate for more information and to place an order. I am looking for party hostesses and those who just want to gather orders for a catalog party.
  • It is my dream to be able to earn some extra money while also staying home with the kiddies. Thanks!! I will appreciate your continued support and prayers.
Love, Kate

2 comments:

mwmarks1 said...

Glad to have you on my team! You are going to love the company. I can't wait for you to see the new catalog, let me know what you think.

Good luck, I know that you will do great!

Mandy

andi said...

Hey! I hope that you are doing well with 31! I enjoyed checking out the websites!